Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Fresh Vanity

Every time I cut my husband's hair he says at least 10 times over the next 24 hours how much he loves a new hair cut. I don't get mine cut often enough... You'll see what I mean when you see my before picture... crap. Why didn't anyone tell me my hair looked that messed up in the back? Dude, like I check! :D

So since my hair growth has slowed and my husband suggested (after I'd been quietly considering it) that I should color my hair if I wanted I was ready to go. I've never colored it. EVER. Once I had highlights but they grew out in two weeks so bad that I wasn't in any hurry to spend 40 every two weeks.... I had just had a baby and was taking prenatal vitamins at the time. Not so now so hopefully it lasts nicely. Either way, I was ready to try something fun. But as I've never dyed before I didn't want to go crazy. I consulted my Friend Hillary who does hair and we figured out what to do. I also went back to the a-line because I can, and it's HOT in Florida.

It's beautymus, I looobe it. And ya, it feels sooooo good.

1 comment:

  1. SUPER cute!! I love it! Thanks for keeping me in the loop with your family photos and such. I think of you often and just don't get around to writing an email to tell you. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete