Saturday, September 19, 2009

This little piggie is going to Market!

Hey, all those who live in the Utah County
or anywhere else who wants to make the drive.
(I meant to do this post sooner... but that's life)



Poppies at Play Craft Market
Saturday Sept. 26th
10:00-5:00
2056 E Cedar Trails Way
Eagle Mtn, Ut.
84005

I'll be there with my Tatties, as well as a whole bunch of other fabulous vendors selling stuff from peg boards, jewelry to cakes. Check out the blog at Poppies at Play Market.

Cash or check only and if you hurry and RSVP on the site you can get a 10% off coupon to most vendors. I accept the coupon. There's also complimentary refreshments, though how long those will last I don't know.

If you can't be there, don't fret, you can buy them online or come visit me.

2 comments:

  1. This little piggy is staying home...and going to the market (how's that for multi-tasking)...Yay!!! I'm so excited!! Your tatties are so super cute!! If we ever have another baby girl I'm totally buying those. They are perfect...especially because my babies are always hairless. Why can't any of my kids get Joe's thick head of hair?? Seriously. I'll see you next week!!

    ReplyDelete