Monday, July 6, 2009

Genève


This weekend we blessed Genève in our new ward. She still fit into the blessing dress that Gary's mother made for her. It was so beautiful. And the little hat fit her well now. We were happy to have a small gathering of family. It was a beautiful blessing. Thanks to my mom and sister in law and brother I was able to transcribe the blessing. This is something that I do for each of my children, my mother did the same for us and I really appreciate it. It's always interesting to look back and see as they grow. Genève was blessed to be "low maintenence so to speak" and "a delight to her mother." My mother in law hates taking pictures, but I think this turned out great and am so glad she humored me since she made Olea's dress and I never got a pic of her and Olea in her dress and have always bemoaned that fact.

Genève is about three months old now. She is a delight to us all. We are so grateful to have her in our family. She has a delightful disposition and is so patient with the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment