Monday, October 18, 2010

5k


I look at this picture and I'm surprised, I don't think I look that pregnant yet... because I feel bigger. This last Saturday I ran another 5k, this one was to benefit a local family who's father has brain cancer. I ran with my friend, Kim who invited me to do the couch to 5k program with her. We figured we had to do at least one 5k together after going through the program. It was really nice to have someone to run with this time. It was pretty cold and this course had more hills. I feel dumb we didnt' get a picture together, this is the best I have, she's behind me in the blue shirt.
After ward they had cupcakes. I had one... or two, I'm pregnant, give me a break.
I won a pair of super short NordicTrak shorts... I do not think it would be considerate of me to wear them.

I'm 6 months pregnant now and though I'd like to keep running as long as I am able I don't think it would be prudent to do any more 5ks. I've slowed down a bit and that's fine, my goal was just to keep running the whole time.

2 comments:

  1. i'm just so HAPPY you are having another baby.

    have i congratulated you that yet?

    ReplyDelete