Monday, March 19, 2012

1, 2, 3, 4



In the elevator in our hotel in Mississippi a woman said, "Only four?"
Wow, that's refreshing.
They have been crazy and their ears haven't worked for a few days but I am so happy to have each one of them. They are beautiful, smart, and unique human beings who bring light to my life each and every day.
Even when they are being stinkers.
Honestly.


Yesterday, I saw this site while we were driving around town and wanted to get pics of the kids. So this morning we stopped on the way to the park.

It was a warm day with a cool breeze so I unloaded one at a time, and took a picture. Putting one back before getting another out so I could keep them safe. Olea had a sad experience about watching where she stepped and accidentally stepped on a bird nest. She shed some tears for the little eggs that she stepped on. She said, "I didn't know a nest would be in the rocks!" Neither did I. One egg was intact. It was well camouflaged.

Oh and I found this gem in the rubble too. thinking I will make a necklace pendant out of it.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics that show off their cute little personalities!

    ReplyDelete