Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Tattie

I wanted to make a Halloween Tattie for Genève but haven't been able to get out and get a nice Orange thread...
So at first I thought spider. I looked up some patterns online and didn't like where they were going and then I landed a jem.
A bat.
What a good idea. So I tried out the pattern, it was too complex for a tattie and too big. But it got my brain going
the right direction and I came up with this little bat. It's about twice the size of a normal tattie. So I will probably
refine it a little yet like take the last underside wing drop off, it gets too cluttered but other than that I do think it's cute.

And just in time. I love this last picture with Neva flying. :)
Olea wore the more complex one that I did from someone else's pattern to school today.
Posted by Picasa


  1. Cute! You are so talented. And your little squishy girl is also adorable...

  2. Oh that is just so cute!! I don't think it's too big, especially for halloween. She looks so adorable in flying position!!

  3. I think you ought to sell your patterns.