Saturday, October 10, 2009

rest-dinosaur-ant

I suck at spelling.
no surprise, I am sure
spell checking is a good thing
still though, sometimes the way I misspell things leaves my spell check at a complete loss
I have tried many times to learn to spell the word that means public eatery,
you know:
Restaurant
Tonight, trying to caption a picture I asked Gary how to spell it.
"like dinosaur"
oh my gosh
that helps
it really helps
I can remember that: Rest-dinosaur-ant

which by the way, there is such a thing as a dinosaur ant.

This ant used in my lovely mnemonic device here is,

as far as I know, actually a dino ant which means I could do

without the dinosaur but Gary said I needed the dinosaur.

1 comment:

  1. I totally stink at spelling too. My spell checker wasn't working on my email for a couple days and I was so self conscious to send anyone an email!

    ReplyDelete