Tuesday, January 25, 2011

You are so Dreamy


Gary went with me yesterday to the Midwife. At one point, she commented, "oh he's a comedian!" Most people don't get to see this side of Gary, or I should say certain people don't get to see that side.

I'm going out on a limb here sharing this... especially since I rarely comment on this here blog about Gary and my relationship. There are a few reasons for this... which I won't go into at the moment, needless to say, I like him a lot, obviously I love him, that should go without saying. He makes me laugh all the time. I seriously chose right when I chose him. Life is soooo good.

Anyway, here is one of the funnies that the midwife was privy to.

The midwife was showing us the orientation of the baby and having Gary feel it on my belly, later she was checking me, and she jokingly asked him if he wanted to feel the baby's head. He said, "No, I'll take care of that when we get home." It might be one of those 'you had to be there' things, but I'm glad you weren't.

Later he confessed he was a little scared and thought she was serious. Maybe she was.

Gary is the kind of person who is not afraid to make fun of himself. I have a few classic pictures of this that make me laugh EVERY TIME I look at them.

For your viewing pleasure (because I ran across them tonight and had a good laugh while trying to make a hard back up of the last two or three years of photos):



Some of them have some pretty great stories or explanations, but I am just going to keep those to myself for now and enjoy my own giggles.
Oh! And lets not forget this!

No comments:

Post a Comment