Sunday, August 7, 2011

Son, you will be great.

I just asked Zurich what he wanted to do when he grew up. The conversation follows.

Work. -z
What do you want to do at work? -c
Do something great. -z
What does daddy do when he goes to work? -c
Sometimes he works and works so much. -z (Amen, son)
What are you going to do when you work? -c
I want to get motorcycles! Oh! And a race car! Oh! That would be so cool. I want to drive a race car. And go really fast. I dont want to push the slow button it will make me too slow. I want to be the best race car driver ever in the whole world. I want to get dad a race car, Nev and Olea and Giddy and you too Mom. I will put fast gas in it so it will be so noisy so people will say, 'oh my gosh, that is so fast a race car!'

Now he's all fired up and can't sleep. Even if my little guy doesn't still want to race cars when he grows up I am certain he will be great and do something great.

No comments:

Post a Comment