Sunday, March 23, 2008

Survey

Where were you born? Logan, UT
Middle name: Dee

How old will you be this year? 26
Nicknames: DeeDee, Deeds, Munko-chunks, Coretti-Confetti
Are you taller than your mother or father? taller than my mom, I'm their hights averaged pretty much.
Do you cry often during movies? Rarely
What is your biggest pet peeve? Wet socks
Favorite color: periwinkle
Favorite foods: homemade wheat bread, apples, nectarines (almost any fresh fruit) cheese
Favorite restaurants: olive garden, Bombay House (India, Indian food, haven't tried it you should, it's wonderful)
Favorite beverage: beberage: fresca drink: water
Favorite cold cereal: Quaker Wheat squares I think they are called, I am a visual person, I know what the box looks like
Favorite smells: fresh baked bread
Favorite time of day: evening when Gary is home
What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? currently Dove
Favorite make-up products? currently use Mary Kay because my sister sells it.
How many pillows do you sleep with? Currently 1, sometimes three.
Do you play an instrument? no
Have you ever been skinny dipping? ya, but does it really count if it was in a cold stream with my husband? I think yes.
Did you do any sports in High School? I ran track, I was awesome, the end
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Horton Hears a Who. Very fun.
What is your favorite article of clothing? the kind that covers my body
What is your dream vacation? Europe with Gary, Switzerland, Ireland and Germany specifically
If you were an animal what would you be? a monkey because I think they are funny I guess
What is your favorite "me-time" activity? art, reading, computer time, designing
Favorite TV shows: Arrested Development, The Office, My Name is Earl but we don't have TV signal or cable now so I see what I do via internet stream.
What is your dream car? VW Jetta. they are cute and get 65 mpg
What is one of your weaknesses? I don't do well under pressure of time.
What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? hmmm how can I fix anything if there is nothing to fix? Depends what nothing is left to use. I get pretty creative when I need to.
If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? a the dark ages prolly... but I'd just have to be a princess or something, even then the hygiene would really not do
Do you consider yourself outgoing? after a point
What is something you are constantly working on? a new project, being a better mom, not being annoyed when my husband gets sick, because I am sick all the time and he puts up with me
Any hidden talents? poetry, Tatting, I think I learn hand skills pretty fast, I can knit, and crochet as well. Most people know about my art so it's not hidden
What is a word or phrase you overuse? It's possible Pig. (princess bride)
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? medical garbage It's always one thing or another.
What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? baby boy
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? a lot of things heheheh (trying to hurry now)
The best piece of advice you learned this past year? I'm out of school what are you talking about? My Olea is MORE. She just takes more than the average kid. Not advice but advice and learn, it's not the best question... so not my best answer.
Who are the 7 people you are going to tag to do this survey? Whoever wants to play!

At the end of the survey post a picture of you that was taken within the last week.
Gary and I at some sports grill before taking Olea to Disney Princesses on Ice. The lame place didn't validate parking. Never going there again.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you played! -I know you're in surgery today...I'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete