Friday, October 10, 2008

because I need a new purse

My handle to my purse broke off when I was frantically trying to get in the car and leave our house guests with what they needed and my baby boy and make it to the hospital where my daughter (4years) and my husband were after she'd been rushed there in an ambulance for emergency surgery back in May... I still don't have a new purse. For women who love their purses, this is a tragedy, for me it's also really really frustrating! So a new site is being started, can't say I love ALL their purses, (can't please everyone on EVERY purse, that's why there are lots right?) but some really look like something fun... http://www.handbagplanet.com/ Check it out so you can register to win a handbag, as they are giving 24 away in 24 hours on their Oct 15th launch.

No comments:

Post a Comment