Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SNOW! finally


First snow day! Olea was really excited to see snow. Zurich... well he just thought it was strange. He's been a bit sickly lately so I didn't let him roll around in it... besides I didn't want to get down at his level and get all wet. Zurich just totally relaxed in the swing and watched Olea and I have a snowball fight. Olea had to go to preschool first so she was thrilled when for preschool they got to draw the letter F in the snow. After school though I couldn't resist letting her play in the snow, even though I was exhausted and sore from shoveling our driveway, which is pretty steep and if it ices over, well it's over, we can't get into our garage. Gary on the other hand... didn't have such a great time with the snow, since it took him 2 hours to get to work. This morning Olea was disappointed that there wasn't more snow. So we watched as much as she and I could stand of the weather... about 1 min where we gathered more snow was due this weekend. That was enough to appease her for a while.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment