Friday, February 13, 2009

High school tag...

I read Amber's and considered myself tagged since she said, "everyone." I enjoyed the fact that she went to the trouble to post our "friends picture."

Senior Year vs. Now

IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU...
1. Did you date someone from your school?
Yes
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
NO, thank goodness no
3. Did you car pool to school?
does a bus count? I also walked a lot too
4. What kind of car did you have?
I don't claim a car. I borrowed my parent's so rarely... and can't remember if it was the Volvo or the Saab or which one of them, the silver, or the tan or the red or the blue... so I don't claim, because it wasn't constant enough to remember.
5. What kind of car do you have now?
Mazda Protege and a Mazda MPV (2006)
6. Its Saturday night...where are you now?
hanging out with hubby and the kids, playing games with friends while our kids play together
7. It is Saturday night...where were you then?
hanging out with then boyfriend probably watching Iron Chef with his fam
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
I worked in a Screen Print and Embroidery Shop I did screen printing and quality control, shipping and receiving
9. What kind of job do you do now?
I am a professional Mom. eheheh I play games,
make crafts and treats, cook and clean, teach and build block towers for the kids
to knock down. I also do Graphic Design and Photo Editing.

10. Were you a party animal?
No
11. Were you considered a flirt?
I doubt it.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
nope
13. Were you a nerd?
I prefer artist
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
no
15. Can you sing the fight song?
don't even know where to begin
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Mrs. Burningham, Mrs. Johnson, Mr. Cottle, Mrs. Millecam... come to mind
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
lunch room I imagine I can't honestly remember
18. What was your school's full name?
Sky View High School
19. When did you graduate?
2001
20. What was your school mascot?
Bobcat
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
no
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
whatever
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
no, don't even know what they are up to...
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
maybe, my hubby enjoyed his...
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Yes
26. School Colors?
blue and white, or gold
27. What celebrities came from your high school?
?

No comments:

Post a Comment