Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Oh so Reading is good

I like to read children's books. Who doesn't, really? Lately, I have found a few books that make me laugh out loud, I just love the wit and the reality in them.
Finds as of late:


I love Julius, for it's fab portrayal of the older sibling's response to a younger sibling. In one picture the older sibling is sticking pins in a voodoo doll of her baby brother. Sooo hilarious.
The Hocky family, ah man just read it. One part is a game they play in the country: "Find the driveway" we totally had to do that growing up when it snowed. Super cute books.

I hear lots of people complain about our local library out where we live, just that it's small and such. But I still haven't read all the books in it yet, so I think it's big enough. I LOVE having a library I can walk to again (we did that growing up, good times).

3 comments:

  1. sweet recommendations!
    hip hip for reading childrens books! hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps my word verification was "liedar"
    is that like a radar for liars?
    ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so going to read these. (I LOVE book recommendations, thanks!)

    ReplyDelete